A playlist featuring my work on Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. I was tasked with creating fully pre-rendered FMVs, in-game cutscenes, narrative story spaces, and interactive moments. I worked very closely with several animators and level designers to make these individual cinematics and moments come to life.
I collaborated with level designers, animators, artists, programmers, writers, and leads to create all cinematics and story events in Unreal. My tasks included:
- Creating in-game cutscenes & pre-rendered FMVs
- Implementing player interacts & story-driven spaces
- Conceptualization & pre-viz
- Scripting & level design
- Camera design & animations
- Actor, FX, and audio placement
- Environmental animations & A.I. pathing
- Writing dialogue & story contributions
- Post-production work
- Optimization & polish
In my demo reel, the opening bumper is an homage to 80s Filmation cartoons. I created it entirely in AfterEffects. (Song: “Missing You” – Trash80)
Also, please don’t forget to view my other reels and videos in the Portfolio page.