High Moon Studios
Sept 2010 – Apr 2013 // Mar 2010 – Apr 2010
- Create, implement, and troubleshoot in-game cutscenes, FMVs, scripted events and world ambiance.
- Insert actors, assign animations, place FX and cameras in order to advance the game narrative.
- Set up shots and animate cameras for cinematics and interactive moments.
- Write scripts and dialogue, invent story ideas and concepts.
- Collaborate with level designers to craft unique gameplay moments and mechanics.
- Stage, capture, and edit gameplay footage for use in promotional materials.
- Projects: Deadpool, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Transformers: War for Cybertron
Level Scripter / Designer
Apr 2010 – Aug 2010
- Responsible for the maintenance, implementation, and optimization of an entire level.
- Scripted, enhanced, and troubleshot combat encounters, gameplay mechanics, and level events using Unreal Editor.
- Created in-game cinematics in Matinee using pre-existing library of assets, animations, and VFX.
- Implemented gameplay and cinematic cameras.
- Projects: THOR: God of Thunder
Cinematic Artist & Scripter
Double Helix Games
Jan 2007 – Feb 2010
- Scripted, built, and troubleshot in-game cutscenes using existing animations and art assets.
- Implemented and animated cameras for in-game cinematics as well as for gameplay.
- Built levels and scripted in-game events using proprietary level editing software.
- Scripted character combat, navigation, and other gameplay mechanics using proprietary language.
- Projects: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters (pre-production), G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, The Golden Compass
Freelance Machinima Artist
- Captured, staged, and spliced in-game footage and promotional renders using Premiere and AfterEffects.
- Researched and wrote short narratives based on subject lore to further expand back-story.
- Provided direction for voice overs and edited sound effects and music to enhance narrative depth.
- Projects: Dragon Age: Origins Prologue, Avenue GTA
Freelance Maya Artist
- Modeled, unwrapped, textured, and animated environments, assets, and characters using Maya.
- Projects: Cingular Push-to-Talk, TV Land
3D Game Artist Intern
Mad Doc Software
Jan 2005 – Aug 2005
- Modeled and textured low-poly environmental and architectural assets using 3D Studio Max.
- Projects: Stability Operations