I have worked at Blizzard Entertainment, High Moon Studios, Liquid Entertainment, and Double Helix Games — over a span of almost 15 years.
I create cutscenes using an existing library of in-game assets, animations, and FX.
I animate my own cameras.
I perform set dressing, previz, storyboarding, and layout — all in engine.
I script all these into the game and can troubleshoot issues.
I’ve led teams and established real-time cutscene pipelines.
I’ve mentored other artists and new hires.
I’ve helped bridge communication gaps between teams.
I’ve standardized best practices and established workflow methods for other artists.
I have degrees in Computer Science, Psychology, and Animation.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
- Fýri – a ValkyrieJam Project
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth
- World of Warcraft: Legion
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
- Heroes of the Storm
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- THOR: God of Thunder
- G.I. JOE – The Rise of Cobra
- The Golden Compass
Additional credits listed on MobyGames.